Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cowgirl Giggles and Honeysuckles

 

She gets ^THAT^ from her PeePaw, and her Mama.

Made me smile.


For those of you who like to hear about some of Nani's innocent silliness ...
here are a few of her recent dandies:

"Mama, you are old. I am new."

"Mama, I know we call them tally-wackers 
but they're really peanuts ... say it, 
puh-puh-puh-PEE-nits ... yeah, that's right, peanuts ... 
that's their real name, but I like tally-wackers better, don't you?"

Mama: "Do you love him?"
(Johnny Storm, the human torch) 
Nani: "No, I just like his face."

"Oh, Mama, I'm famished! I can't eat another bite!"
(After three large bowls of homemade potato soup)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

3 comments:

  1. Julia via FacebookMay 11, 2011 at 3:48 AM

    Looks like you're living in paradise ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mc....she is such a doll and you sure know how to capture the moments. It's really nice to see these kind of posts again from you. I hope things are starting to feel like home for you and if not...always remember, nothing is permanent...there's always another adventure in the future just waiting for you to take :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Art Linkletter (Sp?) used to say. "Kids say the darnedest things."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...