Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother's Day


 I was surprised with beautiful flowers, and 
surprised with a picnic at Alton's City Park.

Laura (my middle miracle) planned a perfect setting for me ... 
complete with fresh fruit, homemade gifts, ice-chest,
quilt, sandwiches, shade, and 
water-wading. 

Nani loved the new adventure.


Nani found a turtle.


And she is completely mesmerized by it ...



... so mesmerized that she had to take it 
to the bath-tub with her 
later in the evening.

Yes, it survived its harrowing ordeal.


The girls are in the process of painting some rocks
they found on the creek today 
... for me ...
and as soon as they are finished with their masterpieces,
I will share the love
with you.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day ...
especially all the Mothers out there.

Love, Mama Crow

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures and am glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Mother's Day and the girls have a good mother to be with. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great day and I love the turtle. Does it have a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dizzy! We had a WONDERFUL day! ((Thank you))

    That was a very nice thing to say, Mr. Smith, very nice ... brought happy tears to my eyes.

    Yes ma'am, it really was a great day all around ... the only thing missing was my oldest miracle.

    Oh! The turtle's name is ... drum-roll, please ... Jerry-O the Alligator Turtle.

    She comes up with the funniest names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your Nani stories! :) Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...