Monday, May 23, 2011

Well, Goodness Gracious


Well, goodness gracious .... Day/Round Two.

By the way, still no cell phone service.

~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Update 2:oo pm

 Tornado Sirens going off again ... warning signal.

We are packed, prepared, and ready to run if need be.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

UPDATE 3:00 pm


Okay so the last wave kinda changed direction, and missed us ... or, well, the nasty stuff did ... radar says another wave is heading our way ... so, my dear beloveds, your prayers and thoughts are working :)
((( hugs )))




18 comments:

  1. Jennifer - Be Safe!!! ***prayers!***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - Praying....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaysha - What is your town?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina - GAH!!!!!! Hunker down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi - girl you keeping me busy praying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nan - Stay safe! Praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula - Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deborah - Oh Brooke please stay safe, praying here also

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee - Maybe you should come home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaysha - Where are y'all on this map?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaysha - I'm SO glad you are blogging again! Brayden and I love keeping up with y'all! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amanda - Stay safe MC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kaysha, we are in Alton ... I circle the town in each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kaysha - Yes, after some blog stalking and further review I figured it out! Ha! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally forgot where you were living. I am so glad you and the girls are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When are these tornadoes going to quit? We're waiting to drive out back to Texas so we don't get caught in one. Even going a southerly route on I-10 instead of I-40 wouldn't help much.

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Missouri has been hit with one wave of storms after another ... rain every day this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...